Welcome to the Private Client Access Area
Welcome... This “private client area” will give you access to various forms and documents that we will be utilizing during our coaching sessions. These resources will help ensure that you get the most from your coaching experience. To get started, please refer to the information detailed below…
In this secured, confidential site, you will be able to:
- Create your profile
- Prepare for each coaching session
- Evaluate you coaching experience
- Make payments through Paypal
IMPORTANT CLIENT INFORMATION ABOUT USING THIS SYSTEM
ARE YOU A NEW CLIENT?
Request your username and password.
If you are requesting a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION please register as a new client (using the "Register Now" link above). Once you have registered I will need to activate your client access. This process could take up to 48 hours so thank you for your patience. An activation email will be sent to you. After you receive your activation email, follow the steps in the NEXT VISIT FOLLOWING ACTIVATION area.
Please understand any information is extremely confidential and never shared.
NEXT VISIT FOLLOWING ACTIVATION
1. Click "Login" to enter your username and password.
2. Click the FORMS tab to access and complete your client profile.
5. Payments can be made or arranged once we have discussed your services. But you will be given the option ot paying by credit card online via Pay Pal or by check or cash.
• Access to the Call Strategy Form – the day before each coaching appointment, you will receive an email reminder. At the bottom of this reminder will be a link for you to access and complete the call strategy form. Benefit: maximizes the effectiveness of our time together.
• Update Forms – at anytime during our coaching process you can update your information on any of the forms within the system. Benefit – I, as your coach, will always have the latest information to fully support you in achieving your goals.
NOTE: be sure to click on the “Save” buttons when you enter or update any information on the forms so the system captures your data.